If this page is blank there are no current vacancies.
£2,564.45 (FTE £18,198), Grade 2.
Mon-Fri Term Time Only 6 hours 15 minutes per week 12.00pm to 1.15pm
To start in post as soon as possible, we are looking to appoint a Lunchtime Supervisor to join our staff team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To engage in play activities with pupils to promote an enjoyable playtime for everyone
- To be responsible for the safety, care and well-being of pupils at lunchtimes
- To encourage and motivate pupils to be physically active and enjoy their lunchtimes
- You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills, care and patience and be professional at all times
- An ability to manage behaviour positively and promote a calm lunchtime experience for all children.
- To be a good team player.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form and to provide criminal conviction information.
SEND ONE -TO-ONE TEACHING ASSISTANT
Grade 4 - 10 hours per week
Term Time Only, Monday to Friday 1.15pm to 3.15pm
The Governors and Headteacher of this happy, caring school are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to start in post as soon as possible. Applications are invited from an enthusiastic and committed person who must have the following qualities:
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in a primary school setting
- Have high expectations, with the commitment and drive to raise standards
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A caring and reflective practitioner
- A team player who is supportive of the school’s Christian ethos
- Highly motivated and resilient
Applicants are warmly welcomed to visit for an informal tour of school. Please call the school office to arrange a visit on 01977 232320
Completed applications should be returned to Sarah Scargill -School Business Manager.
Darrington CE Primary school, Denby Crest, Darrington, WF8 3SB
Closing date 14th January 2022, interviews to be held w/c 17th January 2022.
Darrington CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff to share this commitment. The successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
There is a parent governor vacancy on the Governing Body of the academy. Parent governors are elected by parents of registered pupils at the academy.
As the parent, carer or other person with parental responsibility for a pupil at the academy you can stand for election and vote, unless you are:
- employed by the academy and the number of Governors who are employees of the Academy Trust would exceed one third of the total number of Governors (including the Principal); or
- a “Local Authority Associated Person” and the number of Governors who are Local Authority Associated Persons would represent 20% or more of the total number of Governors.
If you are interested in being a parent governor, you can nominate yourself or, with their permission, another parent with a child at the academy.
Simply complete the nomination form and return it to the academy by Friday 28th January 2022.
If you put yourself forward and no ballot is necessary you will be elected unopposed from the day after the deadline for nominations passes.
If more parents want to become governors than there are vacancies, a ballot will be held. Ballot papers and details of the election process will be sent to all parents and carers eligible to vote.
You are invited to provide a statement to support your nomination as a parent governor (see the attached nomination form). If a ballot is held, this statement will be included on the ballot paper to help other parents decide who to vote for.
If you are elected as a governor, your term of office will normally be four years. You can resign at any time. If your child leaves the academy you can continue as a governor until the end of your term office.
Please note that being an academy governor brings considerable responsibility for the proper management of academies and the protection of children and, therefore, the successful candidate(s) may be required to complete a criminal records check.
THE DEFINITION OF “PARENT” INCLUDES
- All natural parents, whether they are married or not; and
- Any person who, although not a natural parent, has parental responsibility for a child or young person; and
- Any person who, although not a natural parent, has care of a child or young person (having care of a child or young person means that a person with whom the child lives and who looks after the child, irrespective of what their relationship is with the child, is considered to be a parent in education law).