To start in post as soon as possible, we are looking to appoint a Lunchtime Supervisor to join our staff team to supervise the children at lunchtimes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the safety, care and well-being of the pupils at lunchtimes
- To encourage and motivate all pupils to be physically active and enjoy their lunchtimes
- You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills, care and patience and be professional at all times
- An ability to manage behaviour positively and promote a calm lunchtime experience for all children.
- To be a good team player.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form and to provide criminal conviction information.
For further information please visit: www.wakefield.gov.uk. Alternatively, you can contact the Recruitment Line on 0845 8506506 (typetalk calls welcome) or email email@example.com.
Completed application forms should be returned to The School Business Manager, Darrington CE Primary School, Denby Crest, Darrington. WF8 3SB.
Emailed applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school on 01977 232320 if you would like to arrange a visit.
Darrington CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff to share this commitment. The successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.