This page will show details of any current vacancies within our school. If there are none displayed, we currently have no vacancies
Temporary Teacher - Maternity Cover ( Part Time)
Application closing date 15/06/2018
Salary MPS/UPS (dependant on experience)
The Governors of this happy, caring school are seeking to appoint an excellent, highly motivated teacher to work as part of a team, from September 2018 to cover maternity leave.
In 2015, OFSTED said that we are a, "good school, with outstanding features." Also that, "The school benefits from strong leadership by the headteacher, the deputy headteacher and the governing body." SIAMS, January 2016, also said that "Pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is outstanding. Behaviour is exemplary. Pupils are polite and helpful and relationships throughout the school are excellent."
The successful candidate will:
- Be a good/outstanding classroom practitioner.
- Have experience throughout the key stages.
- Be inspirational and creative in teaching and involve the children as active learners, with a strong focus on Assessment for Learning.
- Have high expectations, with the commitment and drive to raise standards.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a willingness to lead and develop a curriculum area.
- Have a commitment to supporting the Christian ethos of the school.
In return we offer:
- Positive, happy, well behaved and enthusiastic pupils with a good attitude to learning.
- A friendly, supportive and committed team of staff and governors.
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged and welcomed. To arrange a visit, please contact the school office and speak to SBM, Sarah Scargill (01977) 232320.
Closing Date: Friday 15 June 2018